Does Microsoft Surface Pro 8 support cellular networks (4G LTE or 5G)?
Yes, it does. Surface Pro 8 only offers optional LTE Advanced for a secure, stable connection on selected business configurations. The 4G LTE-enabled models have built-in eSIM and a Nano SIM card slot as a flexible solution to switch between mobile networks. Here are all configurations that have LTE Advanced enabled.
- $1,349.99 i5-1145G7 8GB 128GBGraphite only.
- $1,449.99 i5-1145G7 8GB 256GBGraphite only.
- $1,649.99 i5-1145G7 16GB 256GBGraphite only.
- $1,849.99 i7-1185G7 16GB 256GBGraphite only.
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 8?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 8 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 support Wi-Fi 6?
- How long will the Surface Pro 8 be supported?
- What Processor is in Microsoft Surface Pro 8?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 8 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 8?
More on Surface Pro 8
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 8
- Surface Pro 8 Deal: Save up to 260$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 8
- Best Surface Pro 8 Accessories 2022
- Best Surface Pro 8 Cases and Covers 2022
- Best Surface Pro 8-9 Screen Protectors in 2023