Why do you need to properly shut down your [get-current-device]?
Here are several reasons that you will need to properly shut down your Surface Pro 6:
- Apply and install all pending firmware, drivers, and Windows update.
- Refresh your laptop’s system resources for faster performance.
- Preventing battery drain issues.
- Preventing device overheating when keeping in the bag.
To shut down your Surface Pro 6 via Start Menu:
- Select the Start icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the Power button next to the start menu.
- Select the “Shut down” button from the pop-up list.
Every Surface device has a power button and you can shut down your Surface Pro 6 via the power button too. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button (about 3s).
- Wait until you see the message “Slide to shut down your PC”.
- Use your finger to slide the lock screen down to shut down your device
- Or use your mouse pointer to click, hold, and move the lock screen down to shut down your device.
Here are some more related Surface Pro 6 questions:
- When Did the Surface Pro 6 Come Out?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 6 with and without keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Ethernet port?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 6?
More on Surface Pro 6
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Best Surface Pro 3-7 Accessories in 2023
- Surface Pro 6 Deal: Save up to 330$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover Bundle