Does Microsoft Surface Go 2 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Go 2. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Go 2 USB-C port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface Go 2 2021
- Best Microsoft Surface Go 2 Car Chargers 2021