What ports are available on Microsoft Surface Laptop 5?
All models of Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 have the same four ports. Check the details below:
- 1 x USB-A Full-size USB 3.2 Gen 2 with 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 1 x Thunderbolt™️ 4 Supports USB 4.0 with 40Gbps transfer speed, dual [email protected] display out, and Power Delivery up to 100W.
- 1 x 3.5mm headset jack.
- 1 x Surface Connect+ Supports Fast Charging, Surface Dock 1st Gen, and Surface Dock 2.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Boot Surface Laptop from A USB Drive
- Surface Laptop USB-C Charging: We tested all chargers we have
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “What’s ports on Surface Laptop 5?”.