What is the difference between the Surface Laptop 5 for consumers vs. the business model?
Like most of the Microsoft Surface family, the company also made the Surface Laptop 5 available for businesses to deliver the best support for small businesses, education, and beyond. Here are the main differences between the Surface Laptop 5 for consumers and the business model.
|Surface Laptop 5||Consumer Model||Business Model|
|Pricing||Starting at $999 for i5-1235U/8GB/256GB||Starting at $1,099 for i5-1245U/8GB/256GB|
|vPro Support||Intel vPro® Essentials||Intel vPro® Enterprise|
Windows 11 Home
Windows 10 Pro Windows 11 Pro
|Packaging||Consumer-friendly packaging.||High-density packaging with more recycled content.|
|Product Page||Surface Laptop 5 for Consumer||Surface Laptop 5 for Business|
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Boot Surface Laptop from A USB Drive
- Surface Laptop USB-C Charging: We tested all chargers we have
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Surface Laptop 5 for consumer vs. Surface Laptop 5 for business”.