Does the Surface Laptop 5 have a backlit keyboard?
Yes, it does! all Surface Laptop 5 models come with the same three levels of the backlit keyboard. You can control the backlit on the Surface Laptop 5 keyboard by pressing the F1 media key (Next to the Esc key).
- 1st Press: Activate the backlight at level 1 (min).
- 2nd Press: Activate the backlight at level 2 (medium).
- 3rd Press: Activate the backlight at level 3 (max).
- 4th Press: Deactivate backlit.
Note Make sure there is no LED light-up on the Fn key. Otherwise, you will need to press Fn + F1 in order to control the keyboard backlit options.
Surface Laptop 5 13.5”
Display: 13.5 inch
Dimensions: 12.1” x 8.8” x 0.57”
Processor: Up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1265U vPro (10/12, 1.80 → 4.80 GHz)
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 5 via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Laptop 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Laptop 5?
- Does Surface Laptop 5 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop 5 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 5 Support eGPU?
- How long will the Surface Laptop 5 be supported?
- Is Surface Laptop 5 fanless?
- Surface Laptop 5 for consumer vs. Surface Laptop 5 for business
More on Surface Laptop 5
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Boot Surface Laptop from A USB Drive
- Surface Laptop USB-C Charging: We tested all chargers we have
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does the Surface Laptop 5 have a backlit keyboard?”.