- $899$1,128.99Surface Pro (i5/4GB/128GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Save $329Surface Pro (i5/8GB/256GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Free Invoke SpeakerSurface Laptop with 256 GB SSD or higher
- Save $100Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Motion Controllers
- Only $189 + 1 free game + 1 month Game Pass$249Xbox One S 500GB
Microsoft Release Another Firmware Update for Surface Pro 3
Microsoft releasing another 8/1/2016 firmware update for Surface Pro 3 owners. Hope it will fix battery draining problems on your Surface Pro 3 devices.
Microsoft has just rolled out an update to the Surface Pro 3 since 21/07/2016. Today, another firmware update has released once again for the Surface Pro 3.
The last firmware update for the Surface Pro 3 has been released to fix some battery issues. The last update seems not able to fix the battery drain issues on some Surface Pro 3 with Simplo battery. You can check out here to know how to check your Surface battery manufacturer.
Today’s firmware update seems to be a promise that Microsoft has made to fix the battery draining problems. However, there’s no information about what’s contained in this firmware update on Surface Pro 3 history page just yet.
August 1, 2016, Firmware Update
Here are the full details for the 8/1/2016 firmware update for Surface Pro 3:
|Windows Update History Name||Device Manager Name|
|“System Firmware Update – 8/1/2016” or “System Hardware Update – 8/1/2016”|| Surface Pro UEFI|
Surface Pen Settings