New Firmware Update Now Available for Surface Pro 3
New system firmware update for 7/21/2016 now available for your Surface Pro 3. Head to the Settings > Windows update to get this new update and check this article out for details of the new update.
It is almost 3 months since the last firmware update has been released for Surface Pro 3 since April 2016. Today, Microsoft has released a new firmware along with Realtek High Definition Audio driver update for Surface Pro 3.
This new firmware update brings battery life improvement for your Surface Pro 3 while it is in sleep mode. It also improves the stability of keyboard, fingerprint sensor, and the surface pen.
New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update Detail
Below is the full description of new System Firmware Update – 7/21/2016 and Realtek Audio driver update:
Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware
- v3.9.850.0 increases battery life during sleep mode and improves keyboard stability.
Surface Pro UEFI
- v3.11.1450.0 improves system sleep and hibernation behavior when battery level is low.
Surface Fingerprint Sensor
- v22.214.171.124 increases finger print touch stability coming out of sleep.
Surface Pen Settings
- v11.0.311.0 enhances pen setting driver stability.
Realtek High Definition Audio
- v126.96.36.19942 improves the audio quality for the JAWS screen reader.
Did you receive this new system firmware update on your Surface Pro 3? Check it now on your Windows Update page.