Does Microsoft Surface Go 2 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no HDMI port available on Surface Go 2. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the Surface Go 2 USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Microsoft Surface Go 2 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?”.