The Surface Arc Mouse is the latest and the most portable mouse ever created by Microsoft. It was introduced at the same as the launch of Microsoft Surface Laptop on May 2nd, 2017. It’s a premium mouse that is very slim, light, and available in three different colors the light gray, burgundy, and cobalt blue.
This mouse uses the Bluetooth low energy version 4.0/4.1 to connect to your laptops or desktops. So make sure your computer has a built-in Bluetooth module or a Bluetooth adapter version 4.0 or later. Read on to see how to connect your Surface Arc Mouse to your computer.
How to connect Surface Arc Mouse to your Computer
The Surface Arc Mouse can only pair to a single computer at a time, so every time you change computer, you will need to pair it again. To connect your Microsoft Surface Mouse to computer:
- Make sure your computer supports Bluetooth LE 4.0 or later and have it turned on
- On Surface Arc Mouse, make sure you turn it on by bending the mouse into a snap curve position.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for three to five seconds. The laser light under the mouse will blink slowly until it gets paired.
- On your computer, press or click the Action Center icon, press and hold or right-click the Bluetooth button, Select Go to Settings
- Click “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- Select Bluetooth
- Select “Surface Arc Mouse”
- Click Done
You can now use your Surface Arc Mouse on your Windows 10 PC. If you have any questions or problems with the procedures detailed in this tutorial, please leave a comment below.
Latest Surface Arc Mouse Tips & Tricks
Here are all related Surface Arc Mouse tips & tricks topic you might want to know:
How to configure Surface Arc Mouse with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
Does Surface Arc Mouse work well for you? Here is how to configure or assign Surface Arc Mouse's DPI value settings, left click, right click, three finger click, and scrolling behavior.
How to replace Surface Arc Mouse Batteries
Don't know how to install or replace the batteries on the Surface Arc Mouse? Check out here to see how to do that with easy to follow instructions.
Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse
The perfect companion for your Surface, featuring a slim, light, and ready to travel. It comes with improvements including both scrolling directions and multiple colors. Introducing by Microsoft on May 2nd, 2017.