- $899$1,128.99Surface Pro (i5/4GB/128GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Save $329Surface Pro (i5/8GB/256GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Free Invoke SpeakerSurface Laptop with 256 GB SSD or higher
- Save $100Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Motion Controllers
- Only $189 + 1 free game + 1 month Game Pass$249Xbox One S 500GB
Quick access to Surface’s battery report with a simple batch file
We will guide you to create a simple file that can be executed to generate the battery report and automatically access the report for you.
You might already know about how Surface’s battery report can help you to learn more about your device’s battery and it’s history. In order to access this report, you will need to generate the report first.
Today, we will guide you how to create a single batch file that allows you to access the battery report immediately.
To do this:
- Click on Start
- Type “notepad” and hit Enter key
- Type the following command lines:
powercfg /batteryreport start %CD%/battery-report.html
- Go to File menu > Save As…
- Change Save as type to All Files (*.*), and enter “Battery Report.bat” into file name box.
- Click on Save button
Now you can access the battery report, by go to Desktop and double-click on Battery Report.bat. It will generate the report and open the report for you automatically.