Does the Microsoft Surface Go 2 support Thunderbolt 3 port?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Go 2 is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 port with the max bandwidth of 5 Gbps with the capability to output up to one [email protected] or two [email protected] Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the second generation of Microsoft Surface Go:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to One [email protected] or two [email protected]
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface Go 2 2022
- Best Microsoft Surface Go 2 Car Chargers 2022