Best Surface Pro 5 (2017) Accessories in 2020
Are you looking for Microsoft Surface Pro accessories? Check out our best pick accessories for your new Surface Pro 2017 to get the best protection, entertainment, and productivity.
The new Surface Pro finally made available to everyone in 25 markets around the world. This fifth-generation Surface Pro comes with over 800 custom parts redesigned to brings all-new features that comes to life. This new Surface Pro now has better performance, longer battery life, better display, improved Surface Pen, new Studio mode, new air vein design, and so much more.
Your new Surface Pro can be more than a tablet or a laptop, it can be more productive and more fun with some must-have accessories. Today, we would like you to check out some of our best picks accessories for your new Surface Pro.
Turn your tablet into a laptop.
- 5 points multitouch big trackpad.
- Spread out keys improving typing experience.
- A new keyboard layout optimized for the best experience.
- Support Surface Pro 3, Pro 4, and new Surface Pro.
Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Type Cover is the most important accessory that can fulfill the meaning of the versatility of a laptop and tablet. This new Type Cover has a large trackpad with 5 points multitouch support. The trackpad made out of a smooth glass that makes you feel much better when you swipe on it.
Moreover, the new design with spread out keys design makes it easier and faster to type. It has a long key travel to make your typing more natural and softer. Besides that, it redesigned the key layout to include dedicated keys for control screen brightness.
The greatest pen for your new Surface Pro.
- 4,096 pressure points sensitivity.
- Support tilt functionality.
- Bluetooth LE 4.0.
- Compatible with Surface Studio, Laptop, Book, Pro, Pro 4, Pro 3, and 3.
- Available in platinum, black, burgundy, and cobalt blue.
The biggest update for Surface Pen has arrived. The new Surface Pen designed for the new Surface Pro now offering 4,096 pressure sensitivity. Together, this new pen has the lowest latency ever only 27 ms makes the ink flows directly from the tip virtually no lag at all.
Just like its predecessor it has 2 buttons, the Barrel button, and a tail eraser. It connects to your Surface Pro with Bluetooth 4.0 to brings Windows 10 features for Ink to life.
Transform your new Surface Pro into a desktop PC.
- Compatible with Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro, Surface Book, and Surface Laptop.
- 2 x Mini DisplayPorts support 4K output.
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port.
- 1 x audio jack, 1 x power port.
- Included a 90W power supply.
Microsoft Surface Dock is another great product for your new Surface Pro. It features a small brick design that not take up space on your desk at home or at work. Personally, I love how the dock works seamlessly with Microsoft Surface. With only a single cable, it will charge your Surface while connecting all connected devices to your Surface in seconds.
This Dock comes with four high-speed USB 3.0 ports, a gigabit Ethernet port, an audio output, a power port, and two Mini DisplayPorts which claimed to support dual 4K displays output.
Add extra space to your new Surface Pro.
- Available from 8GB to 256GB.
- Class 10 / UHS-I, speed up to 95 MB/s.
- Waterproof, temperature proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof.
- Included SD adapter.
If you are looking for expanding storage on your new Surface Pro, the cheap and easy way is to use the MicroSD card slot on your new Surface Pro. In Windows 10, you can tell Windows to store photos, videos, programs, and documents on MicroSD card. Surface Pro works with standard microSD card formats including microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC.
This Sandisk MicroSD features a class 10 speed rating as it can support faster data transfer speed up to 90MB/s great for playing 4K videos. This Sandisk microSD has great protection with waterproof, temperature proof, shockproof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. It will add an extra 200 GB of storage to your Surface.
Best portable mouse for your new Surface Pro.
- Slim, light, comfortable to use.
- Snap into curved to power on and flatten to power down.
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 with BlueTrack technology.
- Full scroll plane support scrolling in both directions.
- Included 2 AAA alkaline batteries up to 9-month Battery Life.
- Available in black, burgundy, cobalt blue, and light gray
SEE ALSO: Best Wireless Mice for Microsoft Surface.
Surface Arc Mouse is the perfect companion for your new Surface Pro. It comes in multiple colors and material design just like the new Surface Pro Signature Type Cover.
This mouse using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity that will work seamlessly with your Surface Pro 4. It uses BlueTrack technology that will work almost any surface. It now comes with a full scroll plane which allows you to scroll in both vertically and horizontally.
Full device’s features and protection.
- Included a flexible silicone hand strap.
- Compatible with Surface Type Cover.
- Built-in Surface Pen holder.
- Perfect cutouts for easy access.
- Support Surface Pro and Surface Pro 4.
To start with, Kensington BlackBelt Rugged is a great case that providing the best features and protection. The Kensington is a well-known company that qualified for Microsoft’s “Designed for Surface” program.
As protection, this case passed the Military-Grade Protection standard. It has a strong, rugged TPU body and raised bezel that can provide all-around protection for your new Surface Pro.
Product Key Features:
- Hand Strap – this case has a flexible silicone hand strap that allows you to hold your device with ease.
- Compatible with Surface Type Cover – you can easily attach or detach and turn backside the type cover without removing the case. Moreover, this case also has a Type Cover Strap let you securely close the type cover.
- Surface Pen Holder – you can securely store your Surface Pen with a built-in Surface Pen holder.
- Perfect Cutouts – you can take full access to the device’s kickstand, ports, buttons, and cameras.
- Designed for the new Surface Pro with precise cut and fit.
- 9H hardness HD glass with 2.5D rounded edges.
- Reduces smudges and fingerprints.
- Easy to install, bubble-free.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Available in 2 versions, Anti-Blue Light and HD Clear.
The 12.3 inches on the new Surface Pro packs with a great PixelSense technology protected with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4. However, it still means to be break or scratches in some situations. The best way to protect your new Surface Pro’s screen to use a strong glass screen protector.
This Megoo Tempered Glass Screen Protector is specially designed for the Microsoft Surface Pro. It will protect your device’s screen from scratches and shock. It also features a precise cut for every single whole including Windows hello sensor and camera, front camera, light sensor and so on. It is also available in two versions, the Anti-Blue Light and HD Clear.
Flexible in writing and drawing.
- 4 friction options: 2H, H, HB, and B.
- 2H – very low friction.
- H – low friction.
- HB – medium friction.
- B – high friction.
The new Surface Pen for Surface Pro has major improvements including more pressure sensitivity (4,096) and replaceable pen tip. The default pen tip that came along with the new Surface Pen is an HB pen tip.
This Surface Pen Tip kit has 4 pen tips allow you to better customize your drawing or your writing. Those available pen tips 2H, H, HB, and B differ by the pencil softness.
Bring entertainment to the next level.
- No cable or dongle required for Windows 10 with Anniversary Update or later.
- It can be connected with a micro USB cable, Xbox wireless adapter, or Bluetooth.
- Support custom button mapping on Windows 10.
Do you want to play games on your new Surface Pro? The new Surface Pro with Intel KabyLake has enough power to play major games including Minecraft, DOTA 2, Counter-Strike, GTA 5 and so on.
The Xbox One Controller is the best controller for Microsoft products including Xbox One, Surface, and Phones. The controller has been optimized to work best on Windows 10. Additionally, It can connect wirelessly to any Windows 10 PCs, laptops, and Xbox One.
Project your screen wirelessly to a TV.
- Support Miracast technology.
- Can be projected from smartphones, tablets, and laptop.
- Using only a USB and HDMI port.
This Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter allows you to share what’s on your device on an HDTV, monitor, or projector wirelessly. This adapter uses the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Miracast® technology, so every device that supports the technology including your smartphones, tablets, and other laptops can connect to this device as well.
This adapter is really portable and easy to connect. To install this adapter, you just plug the adapter’s USB and HDMI into appropriate ports on your HDTV. In addition, this adapter can deliver a reliable connection with up to a 23-foot or 7 meters range.
Recommended for IT Pro and corporate users.
- Portable design.
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 1 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 gigabit ethernet port.
- No optional external power supply.
SEE ALSO: Best USB Hubs for Microsoft Surface Pro
The new Surface Pro is a powerful machine that is greatly used for enterprise or corporate users. However, some things are missing for those users is an Ethernet port and more USB ports. They might also need some extra USB ports on the go for connecting to their workspace devices. Here is what they need to overcome this problem, a portable USB hub with an Ethernet port.
This 2-in-1 Inateck USB Hub features 3 high-speed USB 3.0 ports and one 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet port. If you are a corporate staff or a network engineer, this USB hub will be a great choice for you because it allows you to connect to your corporate network via the LAN port. It also comes with a high quality 1 foot USB 3.0 cable.
- Compatible with Surface Book, Surface Pro, and Surface Laptop.
- Output: 12V/2.58A (36W).
- Included 1A USB charging port.
- Included 4.8 ft Surface charging cable.
- Included a carrying pouch.
- 1-year warranty.
SEE ALSO: Best Car Chargers for Microsoft Surface
Are you using your Surface Pro as your main travel machine? This KINGDO Surface Car Charger can level up your Surface Pro (2017) battery while you are on the road.
This car charger output the power of 12v/2.58A or 36W powerful enough to level up your Surface Pro in a fairly good charging rate. It also included a removable surface charging cable and an extra USB port with 5V/1A for charging your phones or tablets.
- Compatible with all Surface PCs
- Surface Pro 3/Pro 4/Pro (2017)/Laptop
- Surface Book/Book 2 13.5/15-inch
- Surface RT/2/Pro/Pro 2 (cable not included)
- Battery capacity
- 26,800/40,000/56,000 mAh (98/148/210 Wh)
- Available Ports
- 1 x DC out – 12/15V max 90W
- 1 x QC 3.0 • 2 x 5V/12 W USB ports
- 1 x DC-in • 1 x Micro USB in
- Included a 90W power adapter
- Fast charge power bank or Surface individually
- Charge power bank and Surface simultaneously
- Inside the box
- BatPower ProE 2 • S90 Slim 90W adapter
- Surface Pro charging cable • USB-A to USB-C cable • USB-A to Micro USB cable
BatPower has finally released its new version of its ProE portable power bank series after the original version ran out stock for a while ago. The BatPower ProE 2 is now even better with the new design for better portability. On top of that, the new version also upgrades its power adapter’s power up to 90W instead of 65W on the older one.
One outstanding feature that ProE carries on is the ability to use the included 90W power adapter to fast charge the power bank and Surface devices separately or simultaneously. As a result, on a single purchase, you will get both a portable battery pack and a power adapter.
- Support Active Mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ 2 port.
- Claimed to work with Surface Dock.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP.
- Supports 4K (3840×2160) @60Hz, 1080p @120Hz
- Supports AMD Eyefinity.
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for Microsoft Surface
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for Microsoft Surface
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort for Microsoft Surface
You will need an adapter when you want to connect to an external display at home or at school. We recommend the GOFANCO Active Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Convert adapter for connecting to the HDMI display. This active adapter is also recommended by the Microsoft Surface team. This active adapter is designed to compatible with Microsoft Surface Dock.
It has been tested to support resolution up to 1080p @60Hz or 4K (3840×2160) @60Hz. This active adapter also allows 7.1 surround audio pass-thru to the HDMI output. It compatible with all Surface Pro series, Surface 3, Surface Book, other ultrabooks and laptops with a Mini DisplayPort output.