- $899$1,128.99Surface Pro (i5/4GB/128GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Save $329Surface Pro (i5/8GB/256GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Free Invoke SpeakerSurface Laptop with 256 GB SSD or higher
- Save $100Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Motion Controllers
- Only $189 + 1 free game + 1 month Game Pass$249Xbox One S 500GB
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Picks Up a New 01/30/2017 Firmware Update
Today, Microsoft has rolled out a new 01/30/2017 system firmware update for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 devices. Read on for more detail!
It has been almost 3 months since Microsoft released an 11/7/2016 firmware update for the Surface Pro 3. Now, another firmware update has just rolled out for the Surface Pro 3 to improve overall system performance for the latest Windows 10 versions.
This new firmware update will update the Surface Pro UEFI to a new version of 3.11.2050.0. It will also update the Intel(R) HD Graphics and Audio drivers to improve Miracast and docked video performance.
According to on Surface Pro 3 history page, here are the full details for the 30/1/2017 firmware update for Surface Pro 3:
|Windows Update History Name||Device Manager Name|
|Intel Corporation – Display – 126.96.36.19968||Intel(R) HD Graphics Family|
Intel(R) Display Audio
|Microsoft – System Firmware update||Surface Pro UEFI|
Microsoft also provides more information about overall device attribute benefits from this update as below:
You can get this new Firmware Update by:
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update
- Click on Check for updates
If your Surface Pro 3 hasn’t yet installed the update, it should be displayed on the Windows Update now. It’s good to see our device getting better with the new firmware update from Microsoft.