Does Microsoft Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Go 3 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s), display out, and charging. It is located on the right side of the tablet next to the Surface Connect port and 3.5 mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to One 4K@60Hz or two 4K@30Hz.
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It is also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you replace SSD on Surface Go 3?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 3
- Microsoft Surface Go 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Screen Protectors in 2023
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Case and Sleeve in 2023