Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
Does Microsoft Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Go 2 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the right side of the tablet next to the Surface Connect port and 3.5mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to One [email protected] or two [email protected]
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go 2 support Face ID?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: