How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop Go?
Don't know to shut down your Surface Laptop Go in a proper way. Here we listed the recommended ways to properly shut down your Surface Laptop Go.
There are many ways to shut down or turn off your Surface Laptop Go when you finished your work and you want to make sure that your laptop is completely turned off without draining more battery. It’s also a good idea to restart your laptop once a week to make sure your laptop can install any pending updates and refresh your system memory to improve your laptop’s performance.
Today we will show you the two common methods to properly shut down your Surface Laptop Go:
Important Make sure you save all your works before you shut down your computer. You will lose your unsaved documents when you shut down your laptop.
How to shut down your Surface Laptop Go via Start Menu?
To shut down your Surface Laptop Go via Start Menu:
- Select the Start icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the Power button next to the start menu.
- Select the “Shut down” button from the pop-up list.
How to shut down your Surface Laptop Go via Power Button?
Every Surface device has a power button and you can shut down your Surface Laptop Go via the power button too. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button (about 3s).
- Wait until you see the message “Slide to shut down your PC”.
- Use your finger to slide the lock screen down to shut down your device
- Or use your mouse pointer to click, hold, and move the lock screen down to shut down your device.
Note If you want to go back without shutting down your device, press any key or just slide the lock screen up to go back.
- Does Surface Laptop Go support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have SD Card Slot?
- How to charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Face Unlock?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have headphone jack?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: