How to Download and Install the Latest Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware
You can now download the latest Surface Laptop drivers and firmware from the Microsoft Download Center. Here is how you can get and install that.
Microsoft now allows Surface Laptop users to download drivers and firmware update in case they need it. Generally, these downloads are mostly used in a corporate environment where IT need to test and deploy to multiple Surface devices.
These downloads also useful when users do a fresh Windows 10 installation using general Windows 10 installation media. They can install the downloaded drivers and firmware update while they stay offline. However, you better get drivers and firmware update through the internet, if you are online.
Cumulative and current firmware and drivers for the Surface Laptop. This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Laptop, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware are compatible with Windows 10, including Enterprise versions, The driver MSI files include all of the drivers and firmware needed to deploy custom images of Windows on your Surface devices.
Here is how you can download and install the Surface Laptop’s drivers and firmware:
- Download Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware.
After you downloaded, you can install the drivers and firmware by:
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- It will show the installation screen. Click Next to continue.
- It will ask you to accept the agreement. Accept and click Next to continue.
- Choose installation path. Click Next to continue.
- Finally, click Install to start the drivers and firmware installation progress.
- After finish installation, you will need to restart your Surface Laptop to finish updating your system.