- $899$1,128.99Surface Pro (i5/4GB/128GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Save $329Surface Pro (i5/8GB/256GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Free Invoke SpeakerSurface Laptop with 256 GB SSD or higher
- Save $100Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Motion Controllers
- Only $189 + 1 free game + 1 month Game Pass$249Xbox One S 500GB
New Firmware Update will fix your new Surface Pro power issues
Microsoft addressed power issues happened on the new Surface Pro (2017) with a released firmware update. You can now get this new firmware updates on Windows Update.
Microsoft is rolling out a new firmware update to all users using the Microsoft’s new Surface Pro (2017). This new firmware update will revise your Surface Pro’s system power reporting by updating the Surface System Aggregator.
As always, all new firmware updates for the new Surface Pro (2017) are listed on the Surface Pro update history page. Here is all detail information about this July, 13 firmware updates:
|Windows Update History Name||Device Manager Name|
|Surface – Firmware –233.1763.257.0||Surface System Aggregator|
Microsoft also provides more information about overall device attribute benefits from this update as well:
How to get Surface Pro July 2017 Firmware Update
You can get this new Firmware Update by:
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update
- Click on Check for updates
If your new Surface Pro (2017) hasn’t yet installed the updates, it should be displayed on the Windows Update now. Alternatively, you can also download this update from the Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware page at Microsoft Download Center.