Is Surface Go 2 keyboard backlit?
Yes, it does! Surface Go 2 uses the same Type Cover as its previous generation. All Surface Go Type Covers come with the same three levels backlit keyboard. You can control backlit on the Surface Go Type Cover by pressing the F7 media key (Next to PrtScn and Volume Up key).
- 1st Press Activate backlight at level 1 (min).
- 2nd Press Activate backlight at level 2 (medium).
- 3rd Press Activate backlight at level 3 (max).
- 4st Press Deactivate backlit.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: