What’s new in Surface Laptop 3?
Here is what’s new in Surface Laptop 3:
- New Size Now available in both 13.5-inch and a new 15-inch with the same beautiful PixelSense display.
- Better performance It’s now 2.3x times faster than Surface Laptop 2.
- Now with USB-C It allows you to charge, transfer data, and output up to two [email protected] displays.
- Better specs 10th Gen Intel Ice Lake processors, Intel Iris Plus G7 graphics, 3733 MHz LPDDR4x, WiFi-6, Bluetooth 5. Or AMD Ryzen with Radeon RX Vega graphics, 2400 MHz DDR4, WiFi-5, Bluetooth 5.
- New keyboard finish Now available in warm Alcantara and a cool new metal.
- New color Now available in Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, Platinum, and a new Sandstone.
- More 20% larger trackpad, Fast Charging, Better repairability, Removable hard drive, Improved Windows Hello infrared (IR) camera, Dual far-filed studio mics, improved keyboard, better OmniSonic speaker.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021