What’s new in Surface Laptop 3?
Here is what’s new in Surface Laptop 3:
- New Size Now available in both 13.5-inch and a new 15-inch with the same beautiful PixelSense display.
- Better performance It’s now 2.3x times faster than Surface Laptop 2.
- Now with USB-C It allows you to charge, transfer data, and output up to two 4K@60Hz displays.
- Better specs 10th Gen Intel Ice Lake processors, Intel Iris Plus G7 graphics, 3733 MHz LPDDR4x, WiFi-6, Bluetooth 5. Or AMD Ryzen with Radeon RX Vega graphics, 2400 MHz DDR4, WiFi-5, Bluetooth 5.
- New keyboard finish Now available in warm Alcantara and a cool new metal.
- New color Now available in Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, Platinum, and a new Sandstone.
- More 20% larger trackpad, Fast Charging, Better repairability, Removable hard drive, Improved Windows Hello infrared (IR) camera, Dual far-filed studio mics, improved keyboard, better OmniSonic speaker.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions