What ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 3?
There are 7 ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 3:
- 2 x Full-size USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 (Supports Power Delivery and DisplayPort)
- 2 x Surface Connect™ (1 in tablet, 1 in keyboard base, both supports charging and docking)
- 1 x Headset jack
- 1 x Full-size SDXC card reader (UHS-II Performance)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Book 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Can you add RAM to Surface Book 3?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- How to charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 have headphone Jack?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: