What ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 2?
There are 7 ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 2:
- 2 x Full-size USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 (Supports Power Delivery and DisplayPort)
- 2 x Surface Connect™ (1 in tablet, 1 in keyboard base, both supports charging and docking)
- 1 x Headset jack
- 1 x Full-size SDXC card reader (UHS-II Performance)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add more RAM to Surface Book 2?
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
- How long will the Surface Book 2 be supported?
- How to charge Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Book 2
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 2?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 2?
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book 1-3 From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface in 2023