What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Book 2?
What ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 2?
There are 7 ports available on Microsoft Surface Book 2:
- 2 x Full-size USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 (Supports Power Delivery and DisplayPort)
- 2 x Surface Connect™ (1 in tablet, 1 in keyboard base, both supports charging and docking)
- 1 x Headset jack
- 1 x Full-size SDXC card reader (UHS-II Performance)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 2?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Book 2
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 2?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- How to charge Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 2 have HDMI port?
- Can you add more RAM to Surface Book 2?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best Surface Book 2 (15-inch) Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- Best Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch) Cases in 2020
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 FAQs: Everything you need to know!