What is the weight of Surface Pro 4 with and without keyboard?
What is the weight of Surface Pro 4 with and without a keyboard or Surface Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Pro 4 with and without Surface Pro Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Pro 4 without a keyboard
- Intel Core m3: 1.688 lbs (766 g)
- Intel Core i5 & i7: 1.732 lbs (786 g)
Surface Pro 4 with a keyboard or Surface Type Cover + 0.68 lbs (310g)
- Intel Core m3: 2.372 lbs (1,076 g)
- Intel Core i5 & i7: 2.416 lbs (1,096 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 4 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Buyer’s Guide
- The Best Power Banks for Surface Pro, Book, Go, and Laptop in 2020
- Surface Tip: How to enable Battery Limit feature on Surface devices
- The Best Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Cases and Covers in 2020