What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro X?
What processors are used in Microsoft Surface Pro X?
Microsoft Surface Pro X has only one processor configuration is Microsoft® SQ1™ which made from a collaboration between Microsoft and Qualcomm, with the following key features:
- Processing Unit: Armed based processor, 8 cores, 7W, 3.00 GHz, integrated 9 teraflops AI engine.
- Graphics Unit: Microsoft® SQ1™ Adreno™ 685 GPU, 2.1 teraflops of graphics processing power.
- Wireless Unit: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X24 LTE modem: up to Gigabit LTE Advanced Pro with nanoSIM and eSIM support. LTE Bands supported: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro X specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro X via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Microsoft Surface Pro X?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro X SSD?
- Does Surface Pro X have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro X have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro X have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro X support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro X support Face Unlock?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: