How long will Microsoft support Surface Pro 4?
According to Surface lifecycle documentation, Microsoft Surface Pro 4 reached the end of its driver and firmware updates on November 13, 2021. The company promises to support all Surface devices starting from its release date for at least four years. In this case, the Surface Pro 4 has already received six years of driver and firmware updates from Microsoft.
|Device||Release Date||End of Servicing Date|
|Surface Pro 4||October 26, 2015||November 13, 2021|
After the end of servicing date, Surface Pro 4 devices will continue to receive Windows OS feature and security updates as long as it meets minimum hardware requirements for any future Windows OS. Currently, Windows 10 is the latest supported operating system for Surface Pro 4.
When did Microsoft release the last drivers and firmware update for Surface Pro 4?
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Is Surface Pro 4 fanless?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 4 with and without keyboard?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 4 have?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 4?
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: