How long will Microsoft support Surface Pro 3?
According to Surface lifecycle documentation, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 reached the end of its driver and firmware updates on November 13, 2021. The company promises to support all Surface devices starting from its release date for at least four years. In this case, the Surface Pro 3 has already received seven years of driver and firmware updates from Microsoft.
|Device||Release Date||End of Servicing Date|
|Surface Pro 3||June 20, 2014||November 13, 2021|
After the end of servicing date, Surface Pro 3 devices will continue to receive Windows OS feature and security updates as long as it meets minimum hardware requirements for any future Windows OS. Currently, Windows 10 is the latest supported operating system for Surface Pro 3.
When did Microsoft release the last drivers and firmware update for Surface Pro 3?
Here are the last three drivers and firmware updates for Microsoft Surface Pro 3:
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
- When Did the Surface Pro 3 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Surface Pro 3 specs, features, and tips
- How to Disable the Windows button on Surface Pro 3
- How to Check Battery Manufacturer on Your Surface Device
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for Microsoft Surface
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for Microsoft Surface
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Surface