When did Microsoft Surface Pro (1st Gen) come out?
The original Surface Pro came out on June 18th, 2012, at the Microsoft Surface event, with a starting price of $899 for the model with Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and 64GB of SSD. It has a 10.6-inch full-HD display with touch and pen input enabled. Unlike the Surface RT, the Pro model comes with Windows 8 Pro that supports all Windows software and games.
Microsoft, at the event, introduced Surface RT, Surface Pro, Touch Cover, Type Cover, and more. You can watch the Microsoft Surface event in the following video.
More on Surface Pro (1st Gen)
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 1 FAQs: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2023
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 1
- How to download official recovery image for Microsoft Surface
- Best Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for Microsoft Surface
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “When Did the Surface Pro 1 Come Out?”.