Can you upgrade System Storage (eMMC or SSD) on Microsoft Surface Laptop SE?
No, you can’t! all Surface Laptop SE models come with onboard eMMC storage and there is no M.2 slot available for installing additional SSD. So if you’re looking to get one, you should pick up a model with the right amount of storage for your workload.
Surface Laptop SE is available in 64GB and 128GB eMMC storage configurations.
For more information about what’s really inside the Surface Laptop SE, you can check out this video below from Microsoft.
You can learn more about Surface Laptop SE hardware removal and replacement with the official service guide here.
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Laptop SE support Pen Input?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have HDMI?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Fingerprint Sign-in?
- Does Surface Laptop SE support Touch Input?
- Does Surface Laptop SE support Wi-Fi 6?
- Is Surface Laptop SE keyboard backlit?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop SE
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: