Can you upgrade System Memory (RAM) on Microsoft Surface Laptop SE?
No, you can’t! all Surface Laptop SE models come with onboard memory and there are no SODIMM slots available for installing additional memory modules. So if you’re looking to get one, you should pick up a model with the right amount of memory for your workload.
Surface Laptop SE is available in 4GB and 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4 memory configurations.
For more information about what’s really inside the Surface Laptop SE, you can check out this video below from Microsoft.
You can learn more about Surface Laptop SE hardware removal and replacement with the official service guide here.
- What battery inside Surface Laptop SE?
- Does Surface Laptop SE support Pen Input?
- Can You Upgrade SSD on Surface Laptop SE?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Bluetooth?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Laptop SE?
- Is Surface Laptop SE keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Fingerprint Sign-in?
- Does Surface Laptop SE support Touch Input?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop SE have Headphone Jack?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop SE
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: