Does Microsoft Surface Go 3 have a full-size USB port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no full-size USB (USB-A) port available on Surface Go 3. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has one or more full-size USB ports to connect to the Surface Go 3 USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you replace SSD on Surface Go 3?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 3
- Microsoft Surface Go 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Screen Protectors in 2023
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Case and Sleeve in 2023