Does Microsoft Surface Go 3 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Go 3. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Go 3 USB-C port, so you can plug in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you replace SSD on Surface Go 3?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: