Is Microsoft Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
Yes, it is! Microsoft continues to keep its Surface Type Cover connection interface and design the same across its Surface Pro generations since Surface Pro 3. All original Microsoft Surface Pro Type Covers are backlit. You can control backlit on the Surface Pro 4 Type Cover by pressing the F1 and F2 media key (Next to Esc key).
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 4
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Pro 4-8 and X From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 4 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Buyer’s Guide
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface 2022
- Surface Tip: How to enable Battery Limit feature on Surface devices