How to properly turn off a Surface Go 3?
Don't know to turn off your Surface Go 3 in a proper way. Here we listed the recommended ways to properly shut down your Surface Go 3.
Why do you need to properly shut down your Surface Go 3?
Here are several reasons that you will need to properly shut down your Surface Go 3:
- Apply and install all pending firmware, drivers, and Windows updates.
- Refresh your laptop’s system resources for faster performance.
- Preventing battery drain issues.
- Preventing device overheating when kept in the bag.
How to shut down your Surface Go 3 via Start Menu?
To shut down your Surface Go 3 via Start Menu:
- Select the Start icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the Power button next to the start menu.
- Select the “Shut down” button from the pop-up list.
How to shut down your Surface Go 3 via Power Button?
Every Surface device has a power button and you can shut down your Surface Go 3 via the power button too. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button (about 3s).
- Wait until you see the message “Slide to shut down your PC”.
- Use your finger to slide the lock screen down to shut down your device
- Or use your mouse pointer to click, hold, and move the lock screen down to shut down your device.
Here are some more related Surface Go 3 questions:
- Which Surface Go Model Do I Have?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Go 3?
- What is the weight of Surface Go 3 with and without keyboard?
- Is Surface Go 3 keyboard backlit?
- Is Surface Go 3 fanless?
- Does Surface Go 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Go 3 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: