In case you want to know what battery information you can expect to find on a brand new 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3, here you can find my Surface Laptop 3 battery report which I’ve generated after its first boot.
What is the design battery capacity on 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3?
As you can see in the battery report here, the design battery capacity for 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 is 45,800 mWh or 45.8 Wh.
It’s also listed on the physical battery itself:
What is the Full Charge Capacity on a brand new 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3?
The full charge capacity could be different from device to device, in this case, my Surface Laptop 3 has a pretty good full charge capacity rated at 50,810 mWh or 50.81 Wh which is about 10% better than the design capacity.
How to be sure that you’re getting a brand new Surface Laptop 3?
You can be sure by checking the number of charging cycle count found in the battery report as you can see in the report below.
If the reported number is “–“, it means that the device is a brand new.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop 1-4 From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2022