What’s is the battery capacity of Surface Laptop 3?
In case you want to know what battery information you can expect to find on a brand new 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3, here you can find my Surface Laptop 3 battery report which I’ve generated after its first boot.
What is the design battery capacity on 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3?
As you can see in the battery report here, the design battery capacity for 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 is 45,800 mWh or 45.8 Wh.
It’s also listed on the physical battery itself:
What is the Full Charge Capacity on a brand new 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3?
The full charge capacity could be different from device to device, in this case, my Surface Laptop 3 has a pretty good full charge capacity rated at 50,810 mWh or 50.81 Wh which is about 10% better than the design capacity.
How to be sure that you’re getting a brand new Surface Laptop 3?
You can be sure by checking the number of charging cycle count found in the battery report as you can see in the report below.
If the reported number is “–“, it means that the device is a brand new.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- The Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- How to Configure Surface Laptop 3 UEFI/BIOS Settings
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- How to download and install the latest Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware updates