Does Surface Pro 7 support Wi-Fi 6?
Yes, it does! all Surface Pro 7 models come with an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 adapter as standard. The adapter supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology that offers better transfer speed (up to 9.6Gbps), battery life, and security. It does also supports all previous Wi-Fi standards as well. Here are the complete supported Wi-Fi standards that Surface Pro 7 supports:
- Wi-Fi 1: IEEE 802.11b, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 2: IEEE 802.11a, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 3: IEEE 802.11g, released in 2003.
- Wi-Fi 4: IEEE 802.11n, released in 2009.
- Wi-Fi 5: IEEE 802.11ac, released in 2014.
- Wi-Fi 6: IEEE 802.11ax, released in 2019.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Pro From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Pro 7 Screen Protectors for 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7