Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-A port?
Does the Surface Pro 7 have a full-size USB port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 7 models come with a single full-size USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 (formerly known as USB 3.0) port as a standard. The port supports super-speed data transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s. It located on the right side of the laptop next to the USB-C port and Surface Connect+ port. Here are the complete specs of the USB port:
- A full-size USB port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Power output up to 5v/900mA.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support WiFi 6?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- How to download the official Surface Pro 7 recovery image
- Best Surface Pro 7 Bags and Backpacks for 2020
- The Best Surface Pro 7 Sleeves for 2020
- The Best Surface Pro 7 USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for 2020