Does the Surface Pro 7 support Windows Hello Facial Recognition?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 7 models support Windows Hello Face Authentication (also known as Face ID) that allows you to sign in to your account faster, easier, and more secure with your face. It also comes with an improved Windows Hello Infrared (IR) camera that can recognize and log you in significantly faster compared to previous generations.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have 4G LTE?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?”.
my windows hello doesn’t work automatically. I will be staring at my computer forever but no unlock (just that red light on with the digital eyeball looking around). Usually i get annoyed having to waste time with supposedly a time saving unlock method and i tap something on the keyboard or keypad of my surface pro 7 and THEN the face unlock works. WHY am I paying extra for an intel i7 if everything is still so buggy and inconsistent and requires manual intervention to make work…. sigh. Then the screen brightness adjustment bar stops working until I restart the computer. WHY is a machine that has been out for over a year still so buggy??? I think this is my last surface pro I buy before moving on to someone who has their software together.