Does Microsoft Surface Pro 4 have an Ethernet (Wired Network) port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro 4. However, you can use a USB adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 4 USB port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.0 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 4
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?”.