Does Microsoft Surface Laptop Go have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! All Surface Laptop Go models don’t have an Ethernet port. Though, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port, so you can plug network cable to access the local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port has high bandwidth (up to 10 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 1 also supports 5Gbps, so you can opt for a Gigabit ethernet adapter without any issue.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Surface Laptop Go dropped to its lowest price at just $399 at Microsoft Store
- Best Surface Laptop Go Accessories 2022
- Best Surface Laptop Go Cases and Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Laptop Go Bags and Backpacks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop Go Screen Protectors 2022