Does the Surface Laptop 3 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Laptop 3 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and 3.5mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021