Does the Surface Laptop 3 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Laptop 3 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and 3.5mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop 1-4 From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2022