Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch models of Surface Laptop 3 don’t have HDMI port. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop 1-4 From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2022