Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! All Surface Laptop 3 models don’t have an Ethernet port. Though, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port, so you can plug network cable to access the local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port has high bandwidth (up to 10 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit ethernet adapter without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021