Does Microsoft Surface Go support Dolby Atmos spatial audio?
Surface Go doesn’t officially support Dolby Atmos for internal speakers, however, its audio driver lets you apply “Dolby Atmos for Headphones” for its internal speakers and it works very well with a more immersive 3D sound effect for playing music, games, and movies.
For more questions and answers about Surface Go, visit the following resources:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go support Wi-Fi 6?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Go?
- Is Surface Go fanless?
- Is Surface Go keyboard backlit?
- What is the weight of Surface Go with and without keyboard?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Go?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Go?
More on Surface Go
For more helpful tips about Surface Go, visit the following resources:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- Best Monitors for Microsoft Surface 2021
- How To Boot Surface Go From A USB Drive
- Best Keyboards for Microsoft Surface 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Go
- Surface Go Deal: Save 80$ on Microsoft Surface Go with Type Cover Bundle
- Surface Go FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Surface Go USB-C Charging: We tested 3 USB-C PD chargers for comparison
- Microsoft Surface Go Buyer’s Guide
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.