Does Microsoft Surface Go 2 have a headphone jack?
Yes, it does! All Surface Go 2 models come with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack located on the right side of the device next to the USB-C and Surface Connect port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface Go 2 2022
- Best Microsoft Surface Go 2 Car Chargers 2022