Does Surface Duo have a headphone jack?
No, it doesn’t! Surface Duo is incredibly thin which no way it can afford space for a headphone jack. To use a headphone on Surface Duo, there are two workarounds:
- You will either need a USB-C compatible headset or USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter in order to use wired headphones on Surface Duo.
- Alternatively, Surface Duo works best with Surface Earbuds as Surface Duo preloaded the Surface Audio app for enhancing the user experience and functionality.
- Does Surface Duo run Windows?
- Does Surface Duo support Fingerprint Sign-in?
- Does Surface Duo have a pen?
- Does Surface Duo have SD card slot?
- Does Surface Duo come with earbuds?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Duo?
- Does Surface Duo run Android?
- Does Surface Duo support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Duo have wireless charging?
- Does Surface Duo have a camera?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Duo
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: