Does Microsoft Surface Book 3 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch models of Surface Book 3 don’t have HDMI port. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port.
Here are some more related Surface Book 3 questions:
- Does Surface Book 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Book 3 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have Ethernet port?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: