Does Microsoft Surface Book 3 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! All Surface Book 3 models don’t have an Ethernet port. Though, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port, so you can plug network cable to access the local network.
Since the USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port on Surface Book 3 has high bandwidth (up to 10 Gbps), you can opt for a Gigabit ethernet adapter without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips for Mastering Microsoft Surface Book 3
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Best Surface Book 3 Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Book 3 Accessories 2021