Can you charge Microsoft Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port on Microsoft Surface Book 3 does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging testing which has the same charging mechanism as Surface Book 3 here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Book 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips for Mastering Microsoft Surface Book 3
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Best Surface Book 3 Cases and Sleeves in 2022
- Best Surface Book 3 Accessories 2022